Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Boot camp today! Did my pushups first. All but the last set I did at home.  36/40/30/24/40.  I had to pause a few times in a few sets, but I did them!  There was a set of 15 during boot camp too--and I did those.  =)  

Warmed up .5m on the track at 5:51:89, then did another .5m for a total mile time of 13:43:01. I was early enough that it wasn't time for class yet, so I did another .6m on the treadmill, the first .25m backward. 

During class I did 3.21 miles between the treadmill twice, elliptical, and bike twice. I also did stairs and TRX...TRX was last, and I only did half, but I did a little planking with my feet up and from that position, some pull my knees in. Today really wiped me out. I couldn't do anymore. We did lots of sprints (for me that's jogging) in the gym today, with burpees at the end...amazingly, I actually did jumpy/bouncy burpees for the first time. I usually walk my feet back and forth, but they bounced today. Slowly, yeah, but I did it. HRmonitor seemed to be having issues during my warm up. It says my avg for the workout (not warm up) was 145 over 57 minutes.  The pattern today was 30 sec pushing speed, 1 min sprint, 30 recovery but still moving well, 30 sec baby hill, 1 min max hill, 30 sec recovery, switch.  

Weighed in today.  Tuesday has long been my official weigh in day.  Today was 165 lbs.  

Total distance today=4.81m
Total January miles=17.23/50 miles

Note to self, the bike is a great way to push and rack up miles.  Over 2 of those miles were on the bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment