Monday, January 14, 2013

I went to Shannon's Friday class today. Lots of squats and lunges, lotsa pushups, steppy things, and jumping. Not a big deal. Avg HR during the class was 141 over 52 minutes. BUT, every time I went from doing something on the floor to my feet, I got way dizzy. After twice, I just didn't get down on the floor anymore and would do something from earlier in the class that was upright instead. I didn't feel like I was going to pass out. I wasn't struggling to breathe really. My HR wasn't out of control. I ate decent yesterday I think...can't remember breakfast, but lunch and dinner were turkey and provolone sandwiches on homemade bread. I had some small pieces of banana bread a few times for snack and I drank a bit of water--probably 60-95 oz. I didn't feel sick to my stomach until 30 minutes AFTER the workout was done and it passed super fast. It felt exactly like it always did when my blood pressure was low and I'd change position too fast but I haven't had that issue in months and months. Shannon totally blamed my fuel being insufficient. Guess I'll hydrate and eat better this week so I can counter whatever it was, I hope. 

I did 1 m on the track before class, jogging most of the first .5, then walking. And then I did 3 m on the spin bike at a comfy pace with low resistance. I was sipping at water before and during class

Total Friday=4 miles

Total January =25.93

Thursday afternoon, I walked Ri to school and kept going with a friend for 2.6 miles.  

Total January = 28.53/50

No comments:

Post a Comment