Thursday, January 17, 2013

Boot Camp today!

I ROCKED at boot camp this morning. I pushed hard on the stairs, I did TRX (pushups and rows), I did band work with a partner--that was a change and kind fun, I did okay on the elliptical and then the tread. The treadmill is the easiest for me to see my progress on, as sprinting speed when I started end of Oct was 5 or 6 mph. Today I did the first sprint at 6.5 cause I felt like I was still recovering from the elliptical, but the second sprint was at NINE point FIVE! Oh yeah! Then it was the abs station, where I used the biggest medicine ball (I usually use the 8 or 10 lb weight but this was maybe 15 or 20??) to do torso twists...my biceps felt it! Then side steps with the bands to end up. All the gym work was low jumping/running/rows/squats/plank stuff, and I did it ALL! Avg HR over the class, (without warm up or stretching after) was 150! See! I did work hard! Total mileage today was low as I only did the 2 machines that track it, but it was 1.96 miles I'll add in (that includes my warm up).  

After lunch, I walked my daughter to school, so add 1.25 miles.  

Total mileage today=3.21

January total=39.57/50

No comments:

Post a Comment