Monday, January 14, 2013

So I went to the gym today. I was supposed to do a pushup exhaustion test, but I am beyond tired of push ups. Ya'll call whine at me, but I am modifying my plan to make it through 6 weeks. I did 30 today, and just didn't want to do the test, knowing that I am doing week 6 whatever the test came out. I probably coulda done a few more, maybe more than a few, but my apathy won the battle. I will do W6C1 next week and then I'm done with the challenge regardless. I've come from 6 to WAY more than 6. 

I did 60 minutes on the treadmill on hills and got 2.71 miles and then I did 35 minutes on the elliptical interval program doing one interval forward and then one back the whole time. 2.54 miles there. 

Today's miles?  5.25

That brings my grand total of miles in January to...36.36/50! 

(And I have a funny feeling muscle/tendon on the front and outside of my leg at the top. Like that spot is more sore than everywhere else. Weird.)

No comments:

Post a Comment