Monday, January 7, 2013

Started my day early this morning, as my school semester has started and 5-6:30 am is my study time.  After that I did my push ups exhaustion test and did 43!  I haven't done that many in one set before, so I am excited!  That means tomorrow I'll start week five and column three.
I got to the gym and did my warm up on the treadmill this time.  I did part at a jog, part backwards, and part at a walk.  All told, it was 7 minutes 17 seconds to .52 m.
After my warm up I did ST.  Biceps, triceps, core, chest presses, overhead presses, dead lifts, lats, flys, and probably a few other things with weights from 8-10 lbs.  I did two sets, I think, of most things.
Then some cardio.  I was feeling more sluggish than usual which somehow led me to the treadmill.  I set it on an interval that alternated between flat and an incline of 3 and did about 45 minutes.  That got me 2.3 m and I think about 1/3 of that was backward-at a higher speed than usual for me so my legs were whiney when I finished and are a bit achy still.

My heart rate monitor didn't pick up during my warm up, but the total time otherwise was an hour and twenty minutes, during which my AVG HR was 123.  Like I said, not so much energy today so a lower intensity.  I'm hoping that as I readjust to that early morning my energy level will even back out and I'll rock my workouts.  =)

Total distance today?  2.82m

Total January miles?  12.42/50m

No comments:

Post a Comment