Thursday, January 10, 2013

I jogged 1/4 m today!  I haven't done that before...not on the track at least!  I continued on to do 1/2 m for a fast warm up at 5:41:13 and then a much slower pace to finish a mile at 15:11:85.  Avg HR was 123 for that.

It wasn't time for class yet, so I got on the treadmill, incline 3, speed 2mph and did another .32m backward.  I didn't have the HRM going for that.

Boot Camp started with elliptical (.67 m) then treadmill (.45 m).  Today's format was :30 warmup, 1 min sprint, :30 recovery, :45 sprint, :30 sprint, :30 recovery, :30 sprint and final :30 recovery.

Time in the gym was bear walk and burpees with a forward jump between.  I'm such an awful forward jumper that I just skipped the pushup part of the burpee.  Shannon said my bear walk was awesome!  =D    The second time was alligators and frog jumps.  I walked the jumps--I need to figure out how to do them!    Then it was core.  On a mat on my back with feet straight up.  one leg down almost but not quite to the floor, then the other, then lift my hips up off the floor (reverse crunch).  8 of those then a :30 plank, then do both again.  I broke the second plank into halves, and probably counted fast.  I was tired.

Next rotation on cardio was abs-10lb weights in each hand stretching to the side, arms straight, letting the obliques do the work.  Then moving side squats with 12 lb weight pushing it overhead between the squats.

Last time was a spin bike (2.26 m) and then the rower.

HR through the workout  and cool down was 134.

Looks like my total distance today was 4.7 miles.  (WOW!)

January total so far?  21.93/50

What did I do yesterday?  Nothing.  I ate banana bread and almond roca and I went to appointments and meetings.  Everyone needs a down day now and then.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment